Real Estate and Conveyancing
We provide legal and advisory services in real estate transactions, including: –
• Carrying out property searches at the Lands Office and conducting due diligence in respect of land ownership.
• Acting for buyers and sellers of land in conveyancing transactions, including preparation and review of agreements for sale of land/real estate and transfers.
• Preparation and registration of leases, licenses, easements, joint venture contracts for real estate development, power of attorneys, prohibitions, caveats, wills and testaments relating to real estate planning.
• Attending to stamping and registration formalities required for disposition of real estate; and application for stamp exemptions where applicable.
• Procurement of various forms of requisite consents for disposition of land on behalf of our client.
• Subdivision of land, change of user, extension of leasehold titles, rectification of titles, processing new titles and replacement of lost titles
• General advisory on land matters and transactions involving real estate.